Tuesday, 24 February 2009


* * * * *

Here's my latest letter to Mr Crawley. It'll go in tomorrow's post. The idea is to force Mr Crawley to address the matter of the existence of Ms Parris and her role in the drama. I have created a poll in the sidebar in which I invite blog readers to guess whether or not Mr Crawley will refer or allude to Ms Parris in his reply. It'll take about three weeks for Mr Crawley to respond, so the deadline for votes is Sunday 15th March.

Dear Mr Crawley

Further to your letter dated 13th February, I write with regard to the matter of the roof ridge repointing separately as this is now the subject of a court claim.

Although I have repeatedly informed you that Ms Parris verbally instructed me to arrange to carry out the repair, and promised to later arrange a refund of my neighbouring leaseholders' share of these communal maintenance works, you have apparently neglected to ask Ms Parris about this discussion.

Therefore, please would you provide me with a written statement from Ms Parris. The statement should include her account of the following:
  • The discussion regarding roof repointing, which took place at 10.30am on 10th May 2006 when she visited my property accompanied by a council technician.
  • Confirmation that, in the following months,  she received or did not receive letters from me relating to the refund.
  • In the event that she is able to confirm receipt of these letters, an explanation of the subsequent loss of these letters and her failure to reply to them.
In addition, please provide the name of the technician and a written statement from him giving his own account of the discussion regarding roof repointing.

Yours sincerely


*TRUFAX*


5 comments:

  1. Horrified of Kensington24 February 2009 at 18:51

    Given his track record on 'addressing the issue', he'll probably respond with a whimsical account of a night spent on a roof in Paris with a technician called Arnold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrified, Whimsical would be great. Anything other than sheer bloody minded fucktardedness would be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know how you are hanging on to your sanity, but if you crack and bump him off I will give you a character reference.
    N_C

    ReplyDelete

Be as rude and sarcastic as you like