Monday, 16 March 2009

Insured perils

I found an old copy of the buildings insurance schedule at the weekend. It dates from when I bought my flat in 2006 but that's when the leak started. In case Ms Parris tries to deny knowing anything about this as well, I have several witnesses to the first appearance of the leak including my neighbour (who spoke on the phone to Ms Parris about it, and told me she "fobbed him off") and the plumber who first discovered the leak (before it had caused any serious damage), a lovely chap called Richard. 

Anyway, I knew the "INSURED PERILS" in the insurance would include flooding but they also include "Escape of Water from any tank apparatus or pipe." In short, I don't think there can be any doubt that the leak is covered by the buildings insurance.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you remove it! It was sincerely meant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I removed it because it wasn't relevant to my post. I'm sure your comment was sincerely meant, and thank you, but I've sincerely had enough of the crap moderators on that forum (and that's the polite version). PM me on the forum if you wish to discuss further; this isn't the place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you excited about D-Day? So close now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you mean Mr Crawley's reply to my letter of the 24th Feb, Baglady, it should have arrived by now. I've got a feeling it's not just 'late'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. D'oh! I meant D Day for the council to submit their defence but then I realise it was that thing signed by Ms Parris.
    Oh. Well, I shall sit tight and wait for the next installment then... whenever that might be.

    ReplyDelete

Be as rude and sarcastic as you like