Wednesday, 25 March 2009

No word from Roy Evans


* * * * *

You'll remember that the last I heard from Gerald Jones, Chief Executive of Wandsworth Council, he'd completely ignored my complaints and passed the buck back to Roy Evans, Director of Housing?  The very same Roy Evans who I already wrote to back in July 2008. Mr Jones' letter was dated 16th March; today is 25th March and I have yet to receive any response from Mr Evans. You'd think that if you were Mr Evans, and you got a letter forwarded to you from your Chief Exec, you might just bother to send a two line acknowledgment. (That is, unless it arrived on your desk with a Post-It note stuck on it saying "This is low priority").



I have, however, had an acknowledgment from the Mr Crawley dated 17th March which I assume has to be for my letter about the leak dated 12th March. Can't say for certain as Wandsworth's acknowledgments don't give the date of your letter, just the date it was received into the bowels of the inferno. 

1 comment:

  1. You have to feel for Roy, though. It must have been hard when he found out that Pat had been sleeping with Frank Butcher again. And then there was all that trouble when Barry was conned out of money from the ‘Car Lot’. . . .

    ReplyDelete

Be as rude and sarcastic as you like