Monday, 30 March 2009

Roy Evans, Wandsworth's Director of Housing, still hasn't replied to my letter

 
* * * * *

Follow up to my post last Wednesday, it's now two weeks since the Chief Executive, Gerald Jones, forwarded my letter to the Director of Housing, Roy Evans, and Mr Evans still hasn't responded. 

It is worth noting that Wandsworth's citizens charter says it will respond to complaints "in an efficient and understanding way." They promise to: "send an acknowledgement letter to you within 5 working days if we cannot deal with your complaint immediately" and "send you a final written answer within 10 working days of receiving your complaint".

I'll give it a couple more days then if he still hasn't I may write again to Mr Jones  telling him his BFF Mr Evans hasn't replied yet again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be as rude and sarcastic as you like