Monday, 23 March 2009

Sian Gibbon's middle name

I noticed that the covering letter which came with Wandsworth's defence from Sian Gibbon at Ashfords Solicitors has the reference "SLG/SLG 123456" so I think it's not unreasonable to assume that her middle name begins with an L.

I've created a *fun poll* in the sidebar where you can vote on what Ms Gibbon's middle name is. Choices include Louise, Ludmilla (suggested by fellow blogger Robert Bonnett), Lucinda, Lola, LaToya, Linda, Lorraine, Laura, Lesley, Lindsay, Lisa,  and Lynette. 

If you want to put a face to the name before deciding, Google Ashfords Solicitors and click on the "Our Partners" button. There's a photo of her there.

Edit: No, we'll never know the answer to what Sian Gibbon's middle name is, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun guessing. 

5 comments:

  1. PMSL - I love the 'tweets'. Not sure I can believe that he would spring for the tescos finest lasagne though. I would have pegged him as a value range man....
    xx
    AO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Ashfords will see this. Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it from me, baglady, there's an extremely good chance of that. All I'll say for now is that Ashfords aren't happy bunnies about this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seen this. So a bit late to the party but if not knowing her middle name is eating you up, look here: http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/person/32669/sian-louise-gibbon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kember, and sorry for so late a reply.

      Delete

Be as rude and sarcastic as you like