Friday, 29 January 2010

Email to Servicing Stop


* * * * * * *

Following this week's shock revelation from Cass, Deborah Meaden's PR, that Ms Meaden did not, after all, invest £100K in Servicing Stop, and has no connection whatsoever with the company, I have emailed them as follows:
Dear Sirs,

I have been advised by Deborah Meaden's PR, on behalf of Ms Meaden, that Ms Meaden did not invest in Servicing Stop following the appearance of Messrs Richmond on Dragons' Den last year.

I would be grateful if you would confirm this. Assuming I have been correctly advised, please could you explain why your website fails to mention this important detail and uses the phrase "Servicing Stop success on Dragon's [sic] Den". Is this not highly misleading when the claimed 'success' consists of a Dragon failing to invest in your company?

In addition, I note that every month for the last six months your website has advertised "save 10% on all service prices in X month". As this so-called offer is continuous, it's not a genuine saving. Again, I consider this to be misleading to consumers.

I look forward to receiving your comments.

Yours faithfully etc
Click here for all posts on Servicing Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be as rude and sarcastic as you like