Saturday, 23 January 2016

And so it goes on, interminably

I did meet with solicitors in November, but they turned out to be incompetent. The solicitor I met with was excellent in terms of his legal knowledge, but then somehow it all went wrong. No draft letter was sent after the meeting as he'd promised. Two weeks on, I chased it up. No reply to emails or voicemail messages. Eventually, after failure to acknowledge the chasing emails and voicemails, a draft letter arrived, and it was shockingly bad, drafted by an illiterate moron. I replied detailing my complaints and requesting a refund. Immediate result. A partner rang me, agreed it was all very poor, and I got a refund and went back to square one.

Meanwhile, Christmas happened. 

So now I'm on the second lot of solicitors. Hopefully a very strongly worded letter to be sent out in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be as rude and sarcastic as you like