Thursday, 12 May 2016

Party-Party




It's not that nothing has been happening (though there has been a lot of that over the years), it's just that I've been engaged in legal stuff and negotiations, including what my solicitor calls "party-party correspondence", which sounds a lot more fun than it is.

It's all agreed now, AFAIK, with Wandsworth's solicitors. More to the point, the repairs have actually, finally been done, and signed off and approved by Mr Crawley. It has taken four years to arrive at this heavenly circumstance, of not having my sitting room ceiling leak every time it rains heavily.

It would've been longer than four years if I hadn't instructed solicitors.

I know this Al Bowlly song from Dennis Potter TV plays. I love Dennis Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be as rude and sarcastic as you like